UI/Visual Designer Trainee
- Work with the marketing and visual design teams to determine design preferences and expectations.
- Turn ideas into visual proposals for social media, websites and offline materials, in line with the brand identity.
- Submit visual design concepts for brainstorming and approval.
- Keep track of advancements in visual design technologies and applications, as well as industry trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or similar fields.
- Eligible for IEFP professional internship (mandatory).
- Portfolio of visual design examples.
- Experience with visual design software, such as Figma, Sketch and Illustrator.
- Experience with video editing tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of social media and ads management is a plus.
- Native in Portuguese.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to present ideas and defend proposals in a clear and engaging way.
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to organize ideas and prioritize tasks.