Senior UX Researcher
- Analyze different digital products.
- Plan and conduct user research activities (contextual interviews, field studies, usability tests).
- Work together with multidisciplinary teams (designers, project managers, developers), involving everyone in the research process through workshops and other ideation techniques.
- Plan and conduct interviews with stakeholders.
- Interpret users’ motivations, behaviors and emotions.
- Analyze, organize and transform collected data into actionable findings for the design and development teams.
- Present research conclusions to stakeholders and multidisciplinary teams.
- More than 3 years of experience as UX researcher.
- Academic background in Design, Anthropology, Psychology or other Human and Social Sciences.
- Solid experience in planning and conducting user research activities, such as contextual interviews, field studies and usability tests.
- Strong communication skills, to structure and present findings during the research process.
- Knowledge of Big Data and Business Intelligence tools (highly valued).
- Understanding of basic concepts of development (preferred).
- Fluent in English.