Recruiter - Professional Internship
- Manage online ads on different employment platforms;
- Active search for candidates (database and headhunting);
- Carry out cv screening;
- Schedule and perform interviews;
- Prepare internal documents (interview report, internal document for profile sharing);
- Keep a database updated, daily;
- Monitor candidates throughout the recruitment process;
- Give feedback to candidates at different stages of the recruitment process;
- Participate in employment events;
- Support administrative tasks (Recruitment and / or Human Resources).
- Eligible for an IEFP professional internship.
- Bachelor’s in Human Resources Management or similar;
- Fluent English;
- Teamwork oriented;
- Ability to organize and prioritize;
- Experience in working with deadlines;
- Spirit of initiative and collaboration;
- Empathetic and patient.