- Work on mobile projects, developing for iOS (Swift);
- Implement user interfaces and navigation flows;
- Work with other developers, designers and clients;
- Become an advocate of user experience.
- Experience in native mobile development;
- Strong experience in iOS development (Swift);
- Strong knowledge of Core Data/SQLite or Realm;
- Experience in Apple Store and iTunes (publishing and API);
- Experience in versioning tools (GIT, Cocoa Pods);
- Knowledge of API design, networking and caching;
- Good knowledge of mobile UX/UI principles;
- Fluency in English will be highly valued.