- Develop OutSystems web and mobile applications;
- Work with the team lead and several teams from different areas, to ensure a good user experience of the interfaces;
- Understand how to combine existing UI guidelines with the requirements of the OutSystems platform.
- Experience in web and mobile OutSystems development (3 years minimum);
- OutSystems Associate/Professional Web Developer Certification (highly valued);
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS/SASS;
- Knowledge of SQL Server;
- Experience in implementing new features in front-end applications with REST API and Webhooks;
- Knowledge of OutSystems development best practices;
- Ability to act fast when faced with corrective or evolutive maintenance situations;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- Fluent in English (highly valued).