We’re looking for an OutSystems Developer who stands up for the importance of low code in fast-paced environments and with a passion for developing web and mobile apps. Someone with strong critical thinking, attention to detail and the ability to understand the users. The ideal candidate should be very organized and autonomous, while able to work in a team.
- Develop OutSystems web and mobile applications;
- Work with the team lead and several teams from different areas, to ensure a good user experience of the interfaces;
- Understand how to combine existing UI guidelines with the requirements of the OutSystems platform.
- Experience in web and mobile OutSystems development (3 years minimum);
- OutSystems Associate/Professional Web Developer Certification (highly valued);
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS/SASS;
- Knowledge of SQL Server;
- Experience in implementing new features in front-end applications with REST API and Webhooks;
- Knowledge of OutSystems development best practices;
- Ability to act fast when faced with corrective or evolutive maintenance situations;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- Fluent in English (highly valued).
I'm not a EU citizen, can I still apply?
Hyphen is part of the Tech Visa program, created to simplify the granting of a work visa or residence permit for non-EU citizens.