Hybrid, Lisbon or Porto
- Work with design and development teams to define preferences, expectations, and visual concepts;
- Transform ideas into visual proposals aligned with the identity of the brand and products;
- Propose visual concepts for brainstorming and approval;
- Keep up with the latest trends in visual design technologies and applications. As well as trends in the automotive industry;
- Organize, maintain and contribute to the UI library.
- Degree in Design or similar areas;
- Portfolio with examples of visual design;
- Experience with design platforms such as Sketch and Illustrator;
- Experience in working in the automotive industry (valued);
- Experience in creating high-fidelity mockups and functional prototypes;
- Fluent in English;
- Ability to present ideas and defend proposals clearly and engagingly;
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams;
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.