- Work on mobile projects, developing for iOS (Swift).
- Implement user interfaces and navigation flows.
- Work with other developers, designers and clients.
- Become an advocate of user experience.
- Experience in native mobile development.
- Strong experience in iOS development (Swift).
- Strong knowledge of Core Data/SQLite or Realm.
- Experience in versioning tools (GIT, Cocoa Pods).
- Knowledge of API design, networking and caching.
- Good knowledge of mobile UX/UI principles.
- Fluency in English will be highly valued.