Senior UX Designer
- Map interaction flows;
- Lead/participate in co-creation processes and Design workshops, as well as organize the UX Research process;
- Create interactive wireframes and prototypes;
- Design interfaces for responsive websites and mobile applications;
- Organize and prepare user testing sessions;
- Coordinate UX activities and manage UX teams.
- Minimum experience of 6 years working in UX Design;
- Experience leading a design team or project management;
- Experience working on complex projects;
- Experience with SEO and accessibility;
- High organizational capacity;
- Ability to justify decisions taken throughout the process;
- Fluency in English.