Head of People
- Be accountable and responsible for the attraction, retention, development, and evaluation of the Group’s People.
- Translate the business strategy, vision, and values into the Group’s People Strategy, including attraction, recruitment, onboarding, engagement, retention, cultural and talent development.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the administration and business unit leaders regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Provide inspirational leadership to motivate and develop the HR team to deliver high quality, human‐centered services.
- Maintain HR systems and processes and ensure all companies HR policies are applied consistently.
- Use analytics to manage talent, develop, monitor, and report key People performance indicators.
- Lead payment and benefits plan administration.
- Manage external human resources partners (including payroll) and ensure the Group’s companies are compliant with all labor-related regulations.
- Manage and improve performance management approaches to develop and retain the Group’s People.
- Lead the planning, implementation, and evaluation of Learning & Development activities.
- Manage employee issues and tensions and bring them to resolution.
- Create and enhance a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- 15+ years of experience in HR jobs of progressively increasing responsibility.
- Experience developing and directing strategic HR initiatives.
- Experience as HR leader.
- Experience in the IT or consultancy sectors.
- Ability to analyze data and extract insights for decision-making.
- Strong self-knowledge and emotional intelligence skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to challenge, influence and do things differently with positive business benefits.
- Ability to partner with all levels of the organization and work with others to drive impact and achieve results.
- Professional working proficiency in English.