Senior UX/UI Designer
- Create UX/UI deliverables, such as flow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes and detailed visual designs.
- Conduct research activities with users, such as interviews and usability tests.
- Analyze research data and use them to create user flows and customer journey maps.
- Organize and present research findings and insights to colleagues and stakeholders.
- Integrate research findings into design solutions.
- More than 10 years of UX/UI experience in Public Administration area
- Academic background in Design or similar areas.
- Strong sense of visual and aesthetic.
- Solid knowledge of prototyping tools, such as Sketch, Adobe XD or Figma.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Interest in UX Research.
- Experience in development integration tools, such as Zeplin, will be valued.
- Experience in interactive prototyping tools, such as Axure, will be valued.
- Experience working in Agile methodologies will be valued.
- Native level of Portuguese.
- Fluent in English.